Repair Damaged Pavement/approximately 7.8 (mi) on (SR) 299
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Repair Damaged Pavement/approximately 7.8 (mi) on (SR) 299
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Using only State funds, the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), will repair damaged pavement by installing a thin overlay (0.10') over approximately 7.8 (mi) of (SR) 299, in Shasta County beginning in the west at the junction with Big Bend Road and ending near Hatchet Mountain Summit at the east end. Dig-out's will be used to repair areas of excessive wear prior to repaving and shoulder backing will be placed as needed, excavations will not exceed 3 inches, and no work will occur on bridge decks. All construction activities will remain with the roadway hinge points, except for parking, staging, and materials stockpiling.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 c
- Reasons for Exemption
- This activity will not result in a significant effect upon the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.