Right of Way/Land Acquisition (only)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Right of Way/Land Acquisition (only)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), proposes to purchase a 0.26 acre portion of a private land parcel # (APN: 011-310-006, Andreas et al)., located adjacent to (SR) 299, at (PM) 1.2, in Shasta County. This 0.26 acre portion has been determined to be an uneconomical remnant as a a result of a previous Caltran land acquisition, per Caltrans Right-of-way standard procedures. Caltrans shall offer the purchase of uneconomical remnants if the owner so desires. THis purchase is a Caltrans Right-of-Way acquisition only.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3510
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This activity will not result in a significant effect upon the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.