Roadway Rehabilitation/(SR) 44-Cow Creek Bridge & Bear Creek Bridge
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Roadway Rehabilitation/(SR) 44-Cow Creek Bridge & Bear Creek Bridge
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes a roadway rehabilitation project on a section of Highway 44 between Cow Creek Bridge and Bear Creek Bridge, in Shasta County. Improvement would take place between post mile markers 7.5 and 14.5. This project would repair roadway and repave the surface within the project limits. Drainage systems, guardrail, striping and signage would be brought up to current standards.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3510
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1c
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.