SIdewalk Improvement Project/South Market Street/Highway 273
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- SIdewalk Improvement Project/South Market Street/Highway 273
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes a sidewalk improvement project on South Market Street/Highway 273 within the City of Redding. The project would construct an ADA compliant sidewalk on South Market Street/Highway 273 between Wyndam Lane and Lincoln Street.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3510
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1c
- Reasons for Exemption
- This activity will not result in a significant effect upon the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.