Riebes Nevada City Stream Bypass: Streambed Alteration Agreement NO. 1600-2013-0161-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Riebes Nevada City Stream Bypass: Streambed Alteration Agreement NO. 1600-2013-0161-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the temporary installation of a plastic pipe into Gold Run Creek in order to protect the surface water from excavation activities. The plastic pipe will be attached to the existing storm drain, outlet and laid into Gold Run Creek for the length of the project site, approximately 300-feet. All work will be completed using hand tools and no heavy equipment will operate within the creek. The pipe will be removed and the area restored upon the completion of the project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
- Grass Valley
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 (e)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor and temporary alteration to Gold Run Creek and will not affect any listed species or sensitive habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.