Pierson Bridge 1600-2013-0185-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Pierson Bridge 1600-2013-0185-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is construction of two (2) abutments for a twelve-foot wide by thirty-foot long pre-built bridge to be placed across North Canyon Creek in order to provide access for Sacramento Municipal Utility District and Pacific Gas and Electric from North Canyon Road to their right of way on the north side of North Canyon Creek. Materials required to complete construction of the abutments include thirty (30) cubic yards of concrete with number five (5) and six (6) rebar used to secure the bridge footings. Diversion of the stream is not required as the abutments are located outside of the active stream channel and a large steel plate will be placed over the creek to allow access for construction.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2850
- El Dorado
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of private land that does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.