Pit 3, 4, 5 Hat-Pit Confluence East Bank Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Pit 3, 4, 5 Hat-Pit Confluence East Bank Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Pit 3, 4, 5 Hat-Pit Confluence East Bank Project consists of installing +/- 300 linear feet of riparian planting (+/-150 willow stakes and other native riparian species), at intervals close enough to add stability to the existing slope and prevent against future erosion from boat wake and general lake wave action, as well as discouraging foot traffic to cultural sites and beaching of watercrafts . The project would include installation of approximately 300 cubic yards of light of watecrafts.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
415 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 100
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4997
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project's purpose and goal is to maintenance, repair, stabilization, rehabilitation, restoration, preservation, conservation or reconstrauction of historical resources in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standard for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring and Reconstructing Historic Buildings/.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.