San Elijo GEotechnical Investigations for the I-5 North Coast Corridor Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- San Elijo GEotechnical Investigations for the I-5 North Coast Corridor Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SAA #1600-2013-0148-R5. The Applicant proposes to drill three 4.25 inch diameter mud-rotary (MR) borings through the bridge deck, one on the west side of the existing southbound bridge, one through the east side of the existing southboujnd bridge, and one through the east side of the existing northbound bridge, and into the San Elijo Lagoon sediments. Cutting muds will be collected in 55 gallon drums and transported off site.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 467-4250
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 - Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- The geotechnical investigation is for the purpose of information gathering for the design of foundations for the proposed replacement bridge ove San Elijo Lagoon.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.