Issuance of a Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0201-R1, Hopkins Seep Well Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of a Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0201-R1, Hopkins Seep Well Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to removal of the existing well and reconstructing the seep well approximately 10 feet back away from the bank and dug 3-6 feet deeper to provide adequate water supply to an existing home. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacment or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.