Lethal Electrified Fence Netting Replacement - Phase III
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Corrections and Rehabilitation, Department of (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation)
- Document Title
- Lethal Electrified Fence Netting Replacement - Phase III
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Since 1992, the California Department of Corrections and Rehabiliation operates Lethal Electrical Fences at prison facilities to prevent inmate escapes, protect the safety of the public, and reduce operational costs. CDCR operates its prison facilities to prevent inmate escapes, protect the safety of the public, and reduce operational costs. CDRC operates its LEFs pursuant to the Habitat Conservation Plan that addresses the provisions of its inincidental take permits with U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and California Department of Fish and Wildlife.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Placerville Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 255-3010
- Sacramento San Bernardino Solano
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.