Eastern Sierra ATV Adventure Trails - Ground Operatios - Polenta Open Area Signage and Information
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Eastern Sierra ATV Adventure Trails - Ground Operatios - Polenta Open Area Signage and Information
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will map and sign existing OHV routes within the designated travel system in the Polenta Open Area. Signage will include placing of route markers on loops to depict trail difficulty, sign motorcycle suggested trails and a beginner trail to bring the Bishop OHV public a quality system close to town. The project applicants will also develop and print educational posters for two kiosks, work with the agencies on year round compliance and maintenance monitoring of the routes using ATV's, and coordinate with the federal land agencies.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-1584
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.