USFS Stanislaus National Forest - Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- USFS Stanislaus National Forest - Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves trail and OHV area maintenance, OHV route monitoring, facilities operations and maintenance, and implementation of the habitat monitoring program, soil conservation program, and archaeology site stewardship program.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-1584
- Other Location Info
- near Mi-Wok Village, PInecrest, Hathaway Pines, and Groveland
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.