New Long Valley Road (Creek Stabilization) - Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0078-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- New Long Valley Road (Creek Stabilization) - Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0078-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to bank stabilization along the Permittee's property on Long Valley Creek. The project includes the use of chainsaws and a small tractor to remove large trees with exposed roots (up to 12 Cottonwood trees) and removal of small diameter saplings. Additionally, any downed trees that are damming the creek at this location. After removal of the trees, large rock 6 to 14-inch in diameter will be placed along the shoreline of the property (250 linear feet by a depth of 8 feet). All exposed soils shall be planted with a native plant seed mix. Small sapling removal, debris washed downstream, and erosion control, may be continued on an as-needed basis for the life of this Agreement.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2916
- Other Location Info
- Clearlake Oaks
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will perform minor alterations in order to stabilize the creek along the Permittee's property.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.