Hangtown Creek Retaining Wall Replacement SAA #1600-2013-0132-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Hangtown Creek Retaining Wall Replacement SAA #1600-2013-0132-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project consists of replacing a 20 foot long section of failed or degraded retaining wall along Hangtown Creek with a concrete, cast-in-place retaining wall of the same height. Sand bags will be used to temporarily divert a portion of the flow of Hangtown Creek away from the project area. The Existing retaining wall remnants will be removed, consisting of approximately eight cubic years of material. Behind the wall, 46 cubic yards of earth will be hand-excavated and removed for construction of the footing.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2850
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The section of retaining wall to be replaced has failed and poses a threat to Hangtown Creek. The total 20-foot section of wall to be replaced would involve no expansion and would be located in the same place of the previous structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.