Repair Surface - approximately 2.6 (mi)(SR) 273 and 0.4 (mi)(SR) 44
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Repair Surface - approximately 2.6 (mi)(SR) 273 and 0.4 (mi)(SR) 44
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Using only State funds, the California Department of Transportation, will repair the surface of approximately 2.6 (mi) of (SR) 273 and 0.4 (mi) of (SR) 44 within the City of Redding in Shasta County. The Project will begin at Buenaventura Blvd. in the south and end at the Sacramento River Bridge in the north. The (SR) 44 portion of the Project, includes two blocks of both Shasta and Tehema Streets from southbound lanes of (SR) 273 (Market Street) to East Street. The entire width of existing pavement will be milled 1/10-foot deep, and will be replaced with hot mix asphalt. The pavemetn is at the age where a preventative type treatmetn will extend the service life of the road before it needs a major rehabilitation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 c
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.