Improvements to the Dunsmuir Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Facility (CVEF)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Improvements to the Dunsmuir Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Facility (CVEF)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes to provide improvements to the Dunsmuir Commercial VEhicle Enforcement Facility (CVEF), necessary to operate the CVEF safely and efficiently at recommended staff levels, in compliance with STate aNd Federal laws and regulations.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.