Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0197-R1, Seep Well Relocation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0197-R1, Seep Well Relocation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to removal of the existing well and construction of a new seep well approximately 100 feet downstream, adjacent to the pool in the side channel, to provide water supply to an existing home.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 c - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction of existing structure and facilities where the new structure will have substantially the same puirpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.