Toiyabe National Forest - Education and Safety
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Toiyabe National Forest - Education and Safety
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project will create and print waterproof recreation guides, fund avalanche awareness efforts, and create and install three educational kiosks. No ground disturbing activities are proposed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-1584
- Other Location Info
- near Lee Vining and Bridgeport
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.