`Kohler Creek Restoration Project, SAA 1600-2013-0111-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- `Kohler Creek Restoration Project, SAA 1600-2013-0111-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Kohler Creek Restoration Project is a small scale riffle treatment project designed to promote and study recovery of stream functions on Kohler Creek near the American River Campus. The objective is to enhance habitat features for native plants and aquatic life, through the placement of gravel and cobble riffles and transplant native white root sedge (Carex babrabae) along a 150 meter reach of Kohler Creek. A total of 16 gravel riffle formations totaling 16.65 cubic meters of washed gravel and cobble will be added to Kohler Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333 1(a-d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project is a small scale restoration project with only negligible impacts to he environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.