Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0161-R1, Upper Pete's Creek Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0161-R1, Upper Pete's Creek Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to restoration activities within Pete's Valley along one mile of Pete's Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333 - Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Small Habitat Restoration Project not to exceed five acres in size to assure the maintenance, restoration, enhancement, or protection of habitat for fish, plants, or wildlife.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.