Rehabilitate - Moon Lim Lee Safety Roadside Rest Area (SRRA)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Rehabilitate - Moon Lim Lee Safety Roadside Rest Area (SRRA)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), proposes a State funded Project to rehabilitate the Moon Lin Lee Safety Roadside Rest Area (SRRA) on (SR) 299 in Trinity county near Douglas City. All work would be confined, to the Caltrans right-of-way. The safety roadside rest area is in need of upgrades and repair.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 (a)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.