Weaverville Water Conservation and Rainwater Catchment Demonstration Projects
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Trinity County Resource Conservation District
- Document Title
- Weaverville Water Conservation and Rainwater Catchment Demonstration Projects
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installation of up to 20 rainwater catchment demonstration water storage tanks (capable of storing approximately 2,000 to 5,000 gallons per tank), pipes and irrigation systems at 4 public facilities to provide effective rainwater capture, water use, and public demonstration and outreach. The goal is to increase awareness of the potential and benefits of these systems. The actual number of sites implemented will be dependent to the total costs.
- Contact Information
Trinity County Resource Conservation District
P.O. Box 1450
Weaverville, CA 96093
Phone : (530) 623-6004
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303(e), 15 304(a)(f), & 15314
- Reasons for Exemption
- THe project involves the installation of a limited number of small structures (water tanks) adjacent to existing public buildings and installation of minor irrigateion systems. Trenching and waterr tank pads involve minor grading on slopes less than 10 % and not within a waterway, wetland, designated scenic area, or mapped geologic hazard area.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.