Nevada 80 Capital Maintenance (CAPM)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, Aeronautics (California Department of Transportation, Division of Aeronautics)
- Document Title
- Nevada 80 Capital Maintenance (CAPM)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Rehabilitate and repair the roadway pavement on the mainline I-80 freeway and the Hirschdale and Floriston ramps and the Chain On/Off areas. No changes to existing drainage profile. All work within the roadway prism. Purpose of the project to extend the serviceable life of the I-80 freeway between PMs 21.2 and 28.1.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation, Division of Aeronautics
2379 Gateway Oaks Dr., Suite 150
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0610
- Other Location Info
- Boca and Floriston
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project work will stay within the roadway prism and stay within the designated Environmental Study Limit (ESL). The disposal, staging, and borrow (DSB) sites are all located.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.