Humboldt 101 Highway Maintenance (HM-1) Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, Planning (California Department of Transportation, Headquarters)
- Document Title
- Humboldt 101 Highway Maintenance (HM-1) Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Cold planning the existing asphalt concrete, grinding existing pavement, overlaying the roadway with Rubberized Hot Mix Asphalt (RHMA); replacing 3 feet of shoulder backing to the existing edge of pavement; replacement of thermoplastic traffic stripes & markers. Purpose: to preserve the existing service life of highway.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation
2319 Gateway Oaks Dr., Suite 150
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0610
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project has no drainage work, and the limited work scope consists of pavement rehab, and repair, which will take place within the roadway prism and at two paved staging areas.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.