2013 Retail Mains Replacement Project SAA #1600-2013-0136-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- 2013 Retail Mains Replacement Project SAA #1600-2013-0136-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The 2013 Retail Mains Replacement Project proposes to replace old water mains within the Districts Retail Service Area as their service life expires. The project includes five pipeline reaches throughout the District's Retail Service Area and requires a new pipeline crossing on Telegraph Avenue North of Oak Avenue in Orangevale, California. The project consists of a trench across an unnamed tributary to Linda Creek, while the stream is dry. The drainage way crossing will be approximately 15 feet long and four feet deep. PVC pipe will be placed in the trench and the area restored to pre-project conditions.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to land, water and vegetation and will not remove any healthy, mature trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.