Gault Wall Repair - Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0116-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Gault Wall Repair - Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0116-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to securing the existing retaining wall built of wood on the Permittee's property along Morrison Creek. In order to secure the retaining wall, native/local dirt shall be used to fill and compact behind the wooden support structure. The fill dirt shall be compacted to prevent fine sediments downstream when water is flowing in the creek. Any exposed soil shall be covered with native vegetation (e.g. willows or native grasses) to increase soil stability. All other non-native materials shall be removed from the watercourse.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2916
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will perform maintenance on an existing facility with no increase or expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.