Geotech Investigation near Trabuco Creek
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Geotech Investigation near Trabuco Creek
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SAA #1600-2013-0102-R5 - The Applicant proposes to conduct a geotechnical investigation for the design of the Metrolink rail crossing fishway project in lower Trabuco Creek. The geotechnical investigation will entail drilling six or seven borings to collect and characterize soils along the creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 636-3160
- San Juan Capistrano
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- THe borings created by the project will be backfilled and returned to grade. The temporary impact is a minor alteration to land due to minor trenching and backfilling where the surface will be restored.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.