Widen Roadway to Improve Channelization at Gore Area & Widen Ramp, 0M350/12120000018
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 12 (Santa Ana) (California Department of Transportation, District 12)
- Document Title
- Widen Roadway to Improve Channelization at Gore Area & Widen Ramp, 0M350/12120000018
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace temporary K railing with permanent Type 60 concrete barrier along the centerline, pave median area and modify/adjust drainage system extend second auxilliary lane SB I-405 from Culver Drive off-ramp to Jeffrey Road/University Drive, construction of a tieback wall under Culvert Drive OC and realignment of off and on-ramps.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 12
3337 Michelson Drive, Suite 380
Irvine, CA 92612
Phone : (949) 724-2665
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 (c), Class 1 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities. Existing highways and streets, sidewalks, gutters, bicycle and pedestrain trails, and similar facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.