Test Drilling for (proposed) Replacement of Hamilton Branch Bridge
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Test Drilling for (proposed) Replacement of Hamilton Branch Bridge
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Office of Geotechnical Services-North (a Department within "The California Department of Transportation", is planning to perform test drilling for the proposed replacement of the Hamilton Branch Bridge. They plan to collect subsurface data necessary for providing foundation recommendations.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 c
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.