Pavement Repair - approximately 16.8 (mi) (SR) 395 between Doyle and Milford
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Pavement Repair - approximately 16.8 (mi) (SR) 395 between Doyle and Milford
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Using only State funds, the California Department of Transportation will repair pavement on approximately 16.8 (mi) of (SR) 395, between the Communities of Doyle and Milford in Lassen County. The work will include placing an asphalt-rubber chip seal over a portion of the exisitng pavement. Except for staging and stockpiling, all work will remain within the existing roadbed hinge points and no work will occur on bridge decks.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 c
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.