Surface Repair on 11.7 (mi) - I-5 North of Sims Road Interchange (ending) Sacramento River crossing at Dunsmuir
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Surface Repair on 11.7 (mi) - I-5 North of Sims Road Interchange (ending) Sacramento River crossing at Dunsmuir
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Using both State and Federal funds, the California Department of Transportation, will repair the surface of approximately 11.7 (mil) of Interstate 5, both northbound and southbound lanes, beginning just north of the Sims Road interchange in Shasta County and ending at the Sacramento River crossing within the City of Dunsmuir in Siskiyou County. The work will include milling off 1/10-foot of existing asphalt and replacing it with an hot mix over the entire width if pavement. Dig-outs will be used to repair areas of excessive wear prior to repaving. The work will include repaving interchange ramps with shoulder backing being added on the ramps where needed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- Shasta Siskiyou
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 c
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.