Application for a Parcel Map filed by Padus Group, Inc.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Application for a Parcel Map filed by Padus Group, Inc.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project consists of approval by the City of Sunnyvale of a parcel map to subdivide one lot for condominium purposes and issuance of a Special Development Permit to allow redevelopment of a former industrial site with 47 residential condominium units.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
700 Heinz Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94710
Phone : (510) 540-3806
- Santa Clara
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.