DFW is intending to execute a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code (#1600-2012-0225-R5) to the project applicant, James Shea. The Permittee proposes to excavate a trench, 6-feet deep, 4-feet wide, and install a 6-inch water line, two 4-inch electrical conduits and two 6-inch conduits for a length of 750 lineal feet to connect an existing water well. The water will be for domestic use and irrigation of agricultural crops. The trench will cross the floodway, but will not be in the normal high water flow line, and will cross patchy riparian vegetation and open gravel bars.
County of Santa Barbara
123 East Anapamu Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.