Streambed Alteration Agreemetn #1600-2013-0053-R2 Portola-McClears Road (A-15) Safety Improvement Project, Location C
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreemetn #1600-2013-0053-R2 Portola-McClears Road (A-15) Safety Improvement Project, Location C
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project for the purpose of this Agreement is limited to the extension of the inlet and outlet of an existing 40-year old 48" corrugated metal pipe culvert, to accommodate construction of 4-wide aggregate shoulders, and the installation of concrete headwalls and associated metal beam guardrail. The inlet shall be extended about 6 1/2 feet, and the outlet shall be extended about 11 feet. Rock slope protection shall be installed to replace existing sacked concrete which shall be removed during construction and disposed of in a suitable off-site location.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (530) 283-6866
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 (d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Rehabilitation of deteriorated structures to meet current standards of public safety. The project involves extension of culvert within right-of-way to improve road safety.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.