Rosamond Community Services District Regional Arsenic Compliance Feasibility Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Rosamond Community Services District Regional Arsenic Compliance Feasibility Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department) is the responsible agency. The Department's Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Fund Program is providing state funds for the project. The Rosamond Community Services District proposes to complete a regional consolidation feasibility project to address arsenic compliance. The planning scope includes environmental documentation, LAFCO compliance, engineering design and construction drawings, and consolidation agreement preparation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418
Sacramento, CA 95899-7413
Phone : (916) 449-5600
- Other Location Info
- In the vicinity of Rosamond, CA
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project does not include any groundbreaking activites that would result in significant impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.