Lake Alteration Agreement #1600-2013-0084-R2 Joseph Dock Access Stairway
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Lake Alteration Agreement #1600-2013-0084-R2 Joseph Dock Access Stairway
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to construction of an upper 5-foot by 5-foot concrete pad and an approximately 5-foot by 5-foot lower concrete pad and the installation of a prefabricated 4-foot wide by 20-foot long staircase onto the pades. Work shall be completed during searonal recession of lake water. Work will not be undertaken during any period of inclement weather and will be planned to avoid such weather. No excavation shall occur within the waters of Lake Almanor, and no vegetation shall be disturbed as part of project. In addition to manual work, a ready mix truck and concrete line pump shall be used. An electric winch shall be used to pull the staircase up slope from the lake shore.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (530) 293-6866
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves installation of a 5-foot by 5-foot cement pad at the top of the stairs, an approximate 5-foot by 5-foot cement pad at the base of the stairs and a prefabricated staircase.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.