Reinforcement of Ponderosa Flat Campground Stream Crossing (SAA #1600-2013-0093-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Reinforcement of Ponderosa Flat Campground Stream Crossing (SAA #1600-2013-0093-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to stabilizing the existing campground road creek crossing by installing a rebar reinforced concrete header adjacent to the existing culvert on both the upstream and downstream side of the road. Existing boulder rock and debris will be removed and replaced with the header. Accumulated sediment at the culvert inlet and outlet will be removed to unbury the culvert pipe and ensure proper creek flow. A 3 foot wide X 18 inch high concrete footing attached to a 8 inch wide x 7 foot high walll will be installed within the creek adjacent to the road and extending just beyond the length of the culvert.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will replace existing rock and repair a dregrading road. The will be a minor alteration to land and will not impact any sensitive habitat or species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.