Ryan Creek Fish Passage Project Geotech Studies
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Ryan Creek Fish Passage Project Geotech Studies
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- As part of the Ryan Creek Fish Passage Project, Caltrans proposes to collect subsurface data necessary in the preparation of the future foundation recommendations as well as to provide information for future construction procedures.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2379 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 150
Sacramento, CA 95818
Phone : (916) 274-0586
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Caltrans has determined that no significant environmental impacts will occur as a result of this project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.