Water Quality Boat Dock Removal - Lake Skinner
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- Water Quality Boat Dock Removal - Lake Skinner
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove and dispose of dilapidated water quality dock that is no longer useable. Using 30 ton crane C&D employees will rig existing dock, lift from water and set down onshore where it can be cut up and thrown away. Metropolitan will replace the boat dock with a new boat dock in the same vicinity.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0153
Phone : (213) 217-7658
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 02, & 4 - Class 1, 2, & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographic features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination. The proposed project consists of replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced. The proposed project consists of public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation, which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.