Spenceville Wildlife Area Low Water Crossing; SAA #1600-2013-0119-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Spenceville Wildlife Area Low Water Crossing; SAA #1600-2013-0119-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to maintaining emergency fire access to an existing approach to create a gradual slope to the ordinary high water mark. A dozer will remove the overgrown vegetation, mainly Himalayan blackberry (Rubus armeniacus), starting at the ordinary high water mark and moving away from the creek to prevent any sediment or debris from entering the creek. Hand tools will be used to remove two willows (4 to 6-inches disameter at breast height). The approach to the low water crossing will be between 20 and 16-feet-wide.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Proejct will involve a minor alteration to land and will not affect any listed species or sensitive habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.