Waddle Bridge Project; SAA #1600-2013-0139-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Waddle Bridge Project; SAA #1600-2013-0139-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the replacement of two partially collasped 36-inch diameterculverts and the replacement of an existing concrete crossing. Work will be completed when flows within Magnolia Creek are minimal. Water will be diverted into existing bypass channel while culverts are replaced. Sand bags will be placed in front of the culvert inlets and outlets, diverting water into the bypass channel which flows back into the creek approximately 250-feet downstream. The creek bed will be allowed to dry before the start of work.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 and 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project will involve a minor alteration to land and the replacement of existing culverts. The project will not affect any listed species or sensitive habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.