Hadley Specific and Culvert; SAA #1600-2013-0149-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Hadley Specific and Culvert; SAA #1600-2013-0149-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The septic line will be installed across the unnamed tributary to Rattlesnake Creek parallel to the existing driveway. A trench, approximately 30-feet long, will be dug using a backhoe to place a 2-inch diameter double incased PVC pipe underneath the creek to serve as the septic line. A 12-inch diameter plastic culvert will be installed over the septic line and under the existing driveway. A backhoe and hand tools will be used to excavate under the existing driveway for the installation of the culvert.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
- Grass Valley
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will improve a minor alteration to land/existing rip rap and will not affect any listed species or sensitive habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.