Gold Hill-Eight Mile 230 kV Transmission Line Vegetation Removal Project - Unndamed Tributary to Bear Slough
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Gold Hill-Eight Mile 230 kV Transmission Line Vegetation Removal Project - Unndamed Tributary to Bear Slough
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the removal of trees and brush within a riparian area on the north side of an unnamed tributary to Bear Slough. Vegetation maintenance is required to maintain a safe clearance between the high voltage transmission line and cause power outages or fires. The trees have been determined to be potentially dangerous to the power line this summer, therefore PG&E is required to clear vegetation within the utility right-of-way that has grown into the clearance zone and poses a risk to the transmission line.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will involve removal of hazard trees and vegetation under the high voltage power line within the utility right-of-way. The project will be a minor alteration to land and will not affect any listed species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.