Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0121-R1, Replace an Existing Culvert on an Unnamed, Intermittent Stream to Feliz Creek
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0121-R1, Replace an Existing Culvert on an Unnamed, Intermittent Stream to Feliz Creek
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace an existing, collapsed 36-inch culvert with a 48-inch high-density polyethylene culvert including new concrete block headwalls on an unnamed Class II tributary to Feliz Creek. No large trees will be removed as a result of the proposed project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.