Health Care Facility Improvement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Corrections and Rehabilitation, Department of (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation)
- Document Title
- Health Care Facility Improvement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The health care facility improvement project at CCWF includes renovations, additions to existing buildings, and construction of a new pharmacy next to the existing site. This pharmacy will meet the pharmaceutical demands of the entire CCWF inmate-patient population. The HCFIP project at VSP includes renovating the existing pharmacy and primary care clinics, including constructing new addition at Facilities B, C, and D.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Placerville Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 255-3010
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.