Rock Creek Decision Review Planning
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Rock Creek Decision Review Planning
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is located int he Rock Creek area of the Georgetown Ranger District and involves planning and informational review only. New scientific information and changed circumstances would be evaluated to determine if there is a need to supplement the Rock Creek Recreational EIS. This review would be in the form of a Supplementatl Information Report and a Biological Evaluation fo Sensitive Plants. Additionallly, a survey for noxious weeds as required by the Sierra Nevada Forest Plan Amendment would be conducted and a Weed Risk Assessment report prepared.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200 P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1584
- El Dorado
- Other Location Info
- near Georgetown
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.