Ground Operations North, Wildomar OHV Area
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Ground Operations North, Wildomar OHV Area
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves operations and maitnenance in the 360-acre Wildomar OHV area which contains approximately eight miles of OHV trails. The project will fund an OHV technician to oversee operation and maintenance of a trailhead/staging area, a campground with portable water and restrooms, and light trail maintenance. Operations and maintenance activities include cleaning toilets, cleaning the campground, and trailhead/staging area, wildfire hazard reduction, maintaining and painting facilities and signs, trash removal, and ensuring vault toilets are pumped and potable water samples are collected.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200 P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1584
- Other Location Info
- near Wildomar
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Exisitng facilities opreation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.