Elkins Flat Reroute Development Planning and Analysis
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Elkins Flat Reroute Development Planning and Analysis
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is planning and environmental review for development of three re-routed trails totaling 4,136 linear feet located on the Elkins Flat OHV Trail System in the Placeville Ranger District.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200 P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1584
- Other Location Info
- near Grizzly Flat
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for causing a signifcant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.