Magic Mountain Restoration Project #2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Magic Mountain Restoration Project #2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project funds National Environmental Policy Act review of proposed restoration work along the Santa Clara Divide Road (3N17). The current project approval does not fund the actural restoration work.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200 P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1584
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- near Gorman
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.