East Rock Creek Trail Development Planning
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- East Rock Creek Trail Development Planning
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will fund NEPA documentation analyzing construction of three trails approximately 6.2 miles in total length. The gradients and poor drainage, construct bridges over stream channels, and install a culbert in a drainage that has a low water ford. The current project solely funds NEPA environmental review and public involvement for the potential future trail project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1584
- El Dorado
- Other Location Info
- near Georgetown
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for causing a significant adverse effecton the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.